Tuesday, 10 February 2015

Kendyls text to self based on Wake up kiri

In the story the main character slept in on a school day because she didn't want to go to school. In my life I slept in on a school day because i had a late night before morning.In the story kiri didn't pack her school bag because she was to tired and didn't want to miss the bus.In my life I didn't pack my school bag because i didn't like packing it so I didn't bother.In the story kiri wanted 5 more minutes in bed because she wanted to get her mum to do all the work In my life I asked for 5 more minutes because I liked pranking my brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, Room 17 really appreciates your feedback and feedforward. Miss Tait will moderate these comments first and you'll see it up here soon.