Thursday, 26 February 2015

WOOF!MEOW!

Raw!Hiss! im sitting on the couch stardling at my fluffy white cats vishius teeth jump out at my Dog.


Its fur jumped up in the air and its claws dug into my Dogs face."WOOF" my Dog said scretching as the Cat was giving him a peace of his mind.


His eyes glimmering like evil in the sunlight.His ears pointy like the sharp end of a rock.He was like a racing car getting ready in action.


I sat there and just thought about thoughts that could happen to my Dog,like him being attacked again and again and AGAIN!Or he could actually stick up for him self and fight instead he just sits there like an old Grandpa.Well I will sort him out."Wait what are you doing Dog"come on don't eat the cat"BAD DOG"i will feed you then"ERRR!"




4 comments:

  1. well done Carys I liked the way you added quite a lot of extended vocabulary you need to work on putting a bit more punctuations in your writing well done keep it up.
    Thanks
    Varshana

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done Carys I liked the way you added quite a lot of extended vocabulary you need to work on putting a bit more punctuations in your writing well done keep it up.
    Thanks
    Varshana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work Carys this is lovely,
    but I think that all you could work on is comma's becasue, as I was reading I
    couldent breath but the thing you don't need to work on is, the paragraphs.
    Cool Story
    From Your freind Jessika

    ReplyDelete
  4. feedback:I liked your vocabulary.I can't really think of any feed forward so good job.
    From Dannielle.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, Room 17 really appreciates your feedback and feedforward. Miss Tait will moderate these comments first and you'll see it up here soon.