Tuesday, 3 March 2015

a ramdom story by me

I went in the door and yelled (kitty),my Dalmatian wagged his tail then suddenly out of nowhere my cat got his claws and sprang from the blinds  legs are sharp in mid air then the cat smacked the dogs face destroyed terminating the dogs beautiful face the claws are sharpened the dog is trying to resist but couldn't the cats eyes looked at the the scaredy cat and the dogs face went down in front of my eyes the cat looked liked it had its revenge then i said “just an normal regular saturday



……..’’’= adjective
                                  

adjective, noun, verb   

His white paw clawed at the dog's face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, Room 17 really appreciates your feedback and feedforward. Miss Tait will moderate these comments first and you'll see it up here soon.