Tuesday, 3 March 2015

RAZOR SHARP


For some reason I heard my cat hiss, I sat on the couch to find were he was I looked at the the blinds. My dog was walking, I looked at the blinds again.  All of a sudden my cat streaked at my dogs face.  His fluffy powerful legs strikes at my dogs face, I couldn't believe what had just happened.  My dog didn't walk away. He hissed again showing his razor sharp teeth my dog still didn't walk away so he gave the dog one more chance his ears pointed up as sharp as a needle .  My dog still didn't walk away so he repeatedly slapped the dog with his paw and clawing his face. Then my dog got a brain and sprinted away.     

1 comment:

  1. Power use of verbs in this writing Jordan! I loved the word "striked" it gave me a really good mental picture of what your cat looked like when he was attacking your dog!
    Miss H

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, Room 17 really appreciates your feedback and feedforward. Miss Tait will moderate these comments first and you'll see it up here soon.