Monday, 2 March 2015

The bad day Varshana


Meow Meow Meow as my cat leaps out of the door and pushes my dog out of her way, her strong white fluffy legs quickly pounce on his stomach.
"OMG" I said to myself this is going to be a wicked weird weekend.My dog tries to take revenge but thinks it is the wrong thing to do so just goes with the flow.
 I was sitting on my couch as soon as I noticed that my dog and cat were trying to get attention from me by fighting. While I was watching their wonderful crazy fight the cat was being a furious chick scratching my dog on the face and  trying to say that this is my house, you have no permission in staying here.
Do you know what could happen next to these bad cat and dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, Room 17 really appreciates your feedback and feedforward. Miss Tait will moderate these comments first and you'll see it up here soon.