Tuesday, 3 March 2015

The Cat and Dog Fight

As I am sitting on my couch with my Dog a small white paw pokes out of the blinds.Then a big white face comes out big scary blue eyes moving around.

Then I notice It's a cat,big sharp claws digging into my dog's head I lean back looking very frighten and I try and not get into the fight but the cat must want revenge.


''Oh man I feel so sorry for my dog what should I do to stop it'' I thought to my self big red tongue pokes out  sharp dirty teeth start scaring my dog ''wow this is one crazy wet Friday'' I say the cat zoomed out of the room as I helped my dog get up of the floor.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, Room 17 really appreciates your feedback and feedforward. Miss Tait will moderate these comments first and you'll see it up here soon.