Wednesday, 17 June 2015

Long day at school.

For these blog posts WALT be courteous to the audience.  Please give me feedback (what you like) and feedforward (what I could do to be more courteous) based on the success criteria below.
Courtesies for the Audience
All grammar, spelling and punctuation is correct.
Formatting adds interest and makes for easy reading for the audience
Most grammar, spelling and punctuation is correct.
Formatting adds some interest and generally makes for easy reading of the post
Some errors in grammar, spelling and punctuation
Formatting does not contribute to ease of reading
Many errors in grammar, spelling and punctuation
Formatting makes reading of post difficult
It was going to be a long day.I was sitting at school in class,doing a test.My teacher gave me 20 mins to do the test based on Reading.The test was really hard.

18 mins left and only 2 pages out of 4 were done.My teacher came round to see what I was doing.When she came round to me she took the test and had a look of what I had done.She said that I only had 14 mins left.I was worried that I was not going to finish in time.

8 mins left 3 out of 4 pages done.It got to me,I wasn't going to finish.Everyone was finished but me.All I could think was how am I going to finish. 3 mins left almost 4 out of 4 pages done.3 questions left and 1 minute remaining.

My teacher came around and she said times up,"had me your sheets now".She said."I finished,I finished",I said.School was over and I was happy that it was over. 

15 comments:

  1. feedback I like how you used capital letters at the start of a sentence
    feed ford put full stops were you need them and start sentences on a different line

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. FB: I liked how you used great discriptve words
    FF:I think you could explan it a bit more and full stops

    ReplyDelete
  5. FB: You are using full stops and capital letters!!! You are telling me how you feel

    FF: It is a little hard to read
    but NICE JOB

    ReplyDelete
  6. FB: I liked how you used great discriptve words
    FF:I think you could explan it a bit more and full stops

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like how you put SC: full stops and capital letters so i know when to take a break and happy that you didn't kill.The paragraphs also made it easier to read

    ReplyDelete
  8. feed back:I like how how you used full stops in the right spots and not in the middle of know where and not killing any body
    feed ford:I think that you could right a bit more about the ideas in the paragraphs so we can get more of a picture

    ReplyDelete
  9. FB: Nice i like how you used capital letters at the start and names and places.
    FF: I you could/if use more full stops and explain a bit more.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Feedback: a pretty great use of time to create suspense Samantha. You did quite well to start with, if you had 20minutes total and managed to do 2 pages in 2 minutes.
    Feedback on S.C: Thank you for using full stops and capital letters after them. The paragraphs also made it easier for me to read and understand the new ideas.
    Feedforward based on S.C: It would make it even easier if there were two spaces after each full stop, and check the sentence "Hand me your sheets, now." for spelling.

    ReplyDelete
  11. FB: Nice i like how you used capital letters at the start and names and places.
    FF: I you could/if use more full stops and explain a bit more.

    ReplyDelete
  12. FB:I like how you have sticked on that 1 topic i really liked that.

    FF: Next time I think you should read it before you publish because whent the techer says Hand me your sheet and you put had me your sheet, so mabey next time you could do that

    ReplyDelete
  13. FB : Samantha i liked how you used full stops and capital letters so i know when to take a break and happy that you didn't kill me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. FB: liked how you used capital letters at the start of sentences
    FF:your sentence 'had me your test' doesn't make sense. You could change it to hand me your test

    ReplyDelete
  15. FB: liked how you used capital letters at the start of sentences
    FF:your sentence 'had me your test' doesn't make sense. You could change it to hand me your test

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, Room 17 really appreciates your feedback and feedforward. Miss Tait will moderate these comments first and you'll see it up here soon.